At HealthView Eye Care Centers, we offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists provide thorough eye evaluations, determine the need for correction, and help you to maintain your best vision and eye health. Our knowledgeable staff educates and assists in determining the right frame and lens choice appropriate for you and your budget.
Comprehensive Eye Health Examinations & Diagnostics
Eye Health Examinations
We listen, We Care. We keep sight of what’s important. That’s why your eye health examination will exceed your expectation with:
- Diabetes screening
- Cataract management and evaluation
- Slit Lamp Microscope exam
- Dilated Internal Fundoscopic exam
- Refractive diagnosis
- Macular degeneration evaluation
- Blood pressure screening
- Depth perception and color vision testing
Following your eye examination, your doctor will discuss your eye health condition(s) and answer any questions you may have. If your diagnosis requires treatment, recommendations will be given; if the attention of a specialist is required a referral will be promptly made.
To properly diagnose or monitor your eye condition your doctor may recommend one of the following tests:
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Retinal Imaging – Optomap (Digitial retinal camera imaging)
- Ultrasound Corneal Pachymeter
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer (Computerized visual field measurement and interpretation)
Eye emergencies just happen, and we see them almost every day. If you experience symptoms of eye pain, redness, sudden loss of vision, flashes and/or floaters, discharge or matter coming from your eyes, or may have gotten something in your eye, call us to make an appointment.
Our doctors diagnose and treat eye infections, corneal ulcers, glaucoma, cataracts, allergies, eye abrasions, and a number of other eye concerns.
It is important to have your symptoms assessed to avoid serious damage. If you have a concern please call.
Contact Lens Services
Contact lenses come in various sizes, materials, and replacement and wear schedules. Many wearers find disposable and extended wear contact lenses the most comfortable and convenient. Our doctors will discuss your lifestyle, prescription, and budget to find a contact lens that will work best for you.
- Toric for astigmatism
- Multifocal for presbyopia
- Daily disposables
- Colored contact lenses
- Extremely high prescriptions
- Rigid gas permeable lenses
- Contact lenses for keratoconus
We keep our contact lens pricing competitive with major online retailers. Our offices carry many styles of contact lenses and we also offer convenient online ordering on our website. Contact lenses are a medical device, therefore, contact lens prescriptions expire one year after date of examination. A current eye exam is required in order to fill a contact lens prescription.
Classic, Contemporary, Designer & Value – we have a vast array of frames to fit any style & budget.
Our knowledgeable opticians are educated on the most advanced lens technologies available including: blue light protection, anti-reflective, bifocals, progressives (no line bifocals), EyeZen, Transitions, scratch protection, and more. They are well-practiced with frame adjustments, repairs, and solutions for proper lens cleaning.
When you purchase your eyewear from HealthView Eye Care Centers you can be assured of the following:
- We warrant your eyewear to be free of defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- If a lens or any component of your frame breaks or becomes defective under normal use within one year from this date, return your eyewear and we will repair or replace it.
- Loss of eyewear is not covered.
- Normal wear such as chipping and scratching are not covered except in cases where a purchased lens treatment has a warranty.
- We provide eyewear adjustments and nose pad replacements for your eyewear at any time at no cost to you.
Lasik Consultation and Co-Management
Considering LASIK? While we do not do the actual LASIK procedure; we do complete LASIK consultations, pre and post-operative care, and coordinate your procedure with a LASIK surgeon of your choosing.
Spanish Interpreter Availability
If you need assistance with translating during any part of the process, we have staff available to translate for you. Please let us know when scheduling that you may require translating services so we can have someone available to assist.
We also work with the Autism Organization in our service area. We want parents of Autistic children to know that we are sensitive to their needs as patients. Learn more about Autism Speaks here.